Praise / Testimonials
- If we can agree that everything in the world is vibrating at its core level, then you will understand that the sound resonance Shulamit interprets sheds a light on things you already know that reside deep down inside of you. Her guidance points us to a pathway forward to a clearer recognition of who we are and what we can achieve. Confronting a challenging business situation, the work with Shulamit and MediSounds sound meditations produced clarity and peace of mind, integral to my finding successful solutions.”
~ Ron Andruff, entrepreneur, professional hockey player (retired), New York City
- Shulamit is one of the foremost practitioners of sound-voice therapy in the world today. Her talent is matched by an equally deep sense of compassion for her clients. ~ Mitchell Gaynor, MD, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Weill-Medical College of Cornell University, former Director of Medical Oncology at the Strang Cornell Cancer Prevention Center, author of Sounds of Healing and Healing Essence
- Around these holidays, I am having a difficult time. Even through a cell phone, the healing sounds really helped and took me to a new place. I am very grateful for Shulamit’s gift, which she so generously shares.” ~ N.Y.
- Working with Shulamit & MediSounds has helped me touch & heal inner places that were inaccessible by other methods. the healing process has been gentle, compassionate & liberating. I have grown in ways that I could not have imagined, but am very grateful for. ~ Jenny, Retired, Texas
- As a person who suffers the effects of post traumatic stress, I found the MediSounds Sound Meditation to be very effective in helping me relax. Thank you. ~ Julie, US Marine, Retired, Semper Fi, Sacramento, CA
- My daughter dissociated from parts of her body at an early age and regressed to a withdrawn child-like personality in later life. But, as an adult, when she began to listen daily to MediSounds sound meditations, the sounds gently penetrate the cocoon she has built, and they have brought the warmth of the sun into the core of her being like nothing else can or does. ~ Leila R.
- When I first came back from Vietnam I slept with a gun under my pillow for a long time. Gradually as I utilized the sound practice, the anxiety and dread began to dissipate, and within a short period of time, through the continued use of sound I was able to not feel the desire to sleep with the gun under my pillow.
~ Raymond, Vietnam Veteran
- Since our work together I started to see more clear, to respect and even honor my humanity. I started to accept that it’s not wrong to mistake. Duality it isn’t wrong, nor right, just the way it is. Ah!!!! ~ Pamela, Model, Chile
- My work with Shulamit has taken me from doubt, indecision and inner turmoil to a place of certainty, balance and inner peace. ~ Leila, Mother, Florida
- In what has been a fairly short space of time, I have found the combination of MediSounds, Soulsongs and self-observation to have been a powerful combination for taking me rapidly out of my rather stuck state of self-pity and allowing me to see the way forward to being a human being in better balance and able to fulfill my life’s purpose with more clarity, with a sense of joy and excitement once again. ~ Richard, Acupuncturist, England
- Shulamit asked me in one of our sessions: How do you go for comfort when the body no longer offers it and leaves you feeling betrayed by the very thing you’ve counted on? This statement deeply effected me because of its truth. It has only been through the sounds and the MediSounds sound meditation that I have felt a higher, deeper comfort offered. I don’t know where it comes from and can honestly say that I don’t completely understand but none the less—feel!
~ Sonya, Artist, British Columbia
- With the use of MediSounds sound meditation I went from an overwhelmed cancer victim to an empowered self-healer. From tears and fear to courage and hope. I am stronger, more aware and enjoying life. MediSounds sound meditation immediately gave me mental clarity, physical vitality and, most importantly, a feeling of being more in control of my cancer. With Shulamit’s guidance, I am finding peace within myself.
~ Christine A. California