FREE Monthly MediSounds® Webcast
~ Please note New 15-minute Format ~
To promote physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being, we need less talk and more calm. Our innate wisdom seeks balance and restoration, a connection to our core, and to the greater reality. We need to access that wisdom.
We have therefore changed the format of our Great Octave Meditation.
During our new 15 minute meditation sessions, Shulamit Elson will give a short talk, and then you will be the recipient of her healing gifts, transmitted through the power of her voice vocalizing MediSounds®.
These free MediSounds Sound Meditations are brought to you through the generosity of The Great Octave Foundation.
Sunday, July 26, 2020
Our next global meditation will be held on
SUNDAY, July 26, 2020 at 12:00 NOON EDT*
(New York USA time)
TOPIC: to be announced
To check on the right time to call from your specific time zone, please visit World Clock.
*Note that Daylight Savings has begun in a number of countries, including the USA.
Please watch this page for updates or click here to receive updates/reminders via email.
“Thank you, Shulamit. It felt like I meditated for hours. A deep, sweet, profound experience.”
~ M.W. New York
“The sound meditations are wonderful. I appreciate them. They are grounding and helpful. I appreciate the talking too … Even though I’ve been doing yoga, meditating, going to a wonderful synagogue, something special happens each time I participate in a MediSounds Meditation. This is truly unique.” ~ CS, New York
“Around these holidays, I am having a difficult time. Even through a cell phone, the healing sounds really helped and took me to a new place. I am very grateful for Shulamit’s gift, which she so generously shares.” ~ N.Y.
The stresses of modern life and our extraordinarily interconnected world pose great challenges for each of us. How to keep up? How to let ago? How can we manage the stress and fear generated by the Corona Virus?
To solve our problems our tendency is often to over-think and over react. To make matters worse we have a constant stream of advice, coming from all quarters, right and left, invading our thoughts, making clarity and calm harder to achieve. At the same time and beneath all that “thinking” and “noise” is our innate wisdom seeking balance and restoration; a connection to our core, and to the greater reality…..it is our body and mind seeking meaning, purpose and healing.
To promote physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being, we have changed to this new format of our free monthly Great Octave MediSounds Meditation.
- Each session will now begin with short talk by Shulamit, then specific MediSounds, followed by an extended period of silence, interspersed with more vocal sounds.
- After her initial introductory talk, Shulamit will not be speaking, and your microphones will be muted.
- During the periods of silence please do not think the meditation is over. You will know that Shulamit has ended the meditation when she says the word “blessings”.
GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPATION:
- Please join the meditation from within a quiet environment, free from your mobile phones, landlines, and all other outside distractions. Once you join the meditation sit quietly, back erect, feet on the floor or legs touching the floor.
- Each monthly session will be begin promptly at noon. Please join online (directions below) at least 5 minutes before we start in order to avoid finding the session “door” closed.
Disconnect from the web at the end of each session. Remain quiet for at least ½ hour, avoiding all conflict and media. Please drink a glass of water, even if not thirsty.
- If you would like to learn more about how to empower yourself to self-heal, please inquire about our SoundBaths and on-line teaching events.
- If you have any questions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO JOIN THE WEBCAST:
- At least 5 minutes before the webcast starts join online at:
- Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app. (Please note that this will be an internet connection, not a phone call connection. We have discontinued telephone access to the Great Octave Meditation. Unfortunately, calling in by phone, particularly a cell phone, generates noise on the line, interfering with the meditative experience.)
- You will not actually enter the meeting until Shulamit joins at noon. If this is your first time joining the webcast, you may wish to join the session a few minutes early to ensure you are properly connected.
- We recommend that you use a headset or earbuds for best reception of MediSounds.
- If you need assistance to join the meeting, please watch this helpful video:
- You can also check out https://support.logmeininc.com for further assistance.There is a help line phone number (1-888-646-0014, press 1 for technical support and then 1 again for GoToMeeting) but unfortunately because of the Corona Virus, they are so busy that you will have to wait on hold a very long time.
We look forward to connecting with you, and welcome your comments.
The Great Octave Foundation